Sr. Account Specialist (405-912)
Oh, hello again! Who’s this? It’s Bluebeam Inc. calling. Beckoning to you from far and wide, transmitting that age-old question from the hilltops:
“Why haven’t you applied for our Sr. Account Specialist opportunity yet?”
While we don’t know the answer to that, we do look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Because we need you.
Because you love initiating contact with people and solving problems.
Because the idea of selling great software to great people makes you smile.
Because you’re interested in building things, like schools or skyscrapers or roads or relationships. And you want to help people who do that for a living.
Because you want to be part of a new team in the Toronto area.
Because you want to make an impact.
Or maybe you already work in the construction industry but you just don’t want to manage building projects anymore. You find that technology tickles your fancy and you’d like to take a stab at innovating workflow through software. And your communication and interpersonal skills are off the charts! You certainly are not afraid to speak to a room full of people. In fact, you can really engage an audience and control a conversation. You ask good questions and have the patience and desire to listen to the answers. But you also know how to respond and lead. You know how to identify issues and drive solutions, both externally with customers and internally with other teams and team members. You are an influencer. Someone who pushes things forward without being pushy. Someone who identifies allies and decision-makers, the critical contacts who support you in your quest to make Bluebeam their favorite piece of software.
Well, if these things are true, then we just might have a spot for you here at Bluebeam as a Sr. Account Specialist.
What would you do all day? Is that what I heard you ask?
Well, what we really need is an enthusiastic team player that gets a thrill from reaching out to existing and potential customers, forging new relationships, listening to workflow needs, and scheduling and leading workflow-specific product demonstrations. You are going to blow our customers away with your unbridled excitement for and knowledge of Bluebeam’s industry-changing tools. And you are going to help them acquire and adopt the software, helping them understand the value of the tool, but also helping them see the value in Bluebeam’s supporting services: training, standardization, integration. You will set and execute short-term objectives (like understanding and buying the software), without sacrificing the long-term objectives (maximizing the software and developing product). You will establish the foundation for a long-term relationship and work closely with account managers to ensure consistent support and vitality.
In an effort to achieve these goals you will attend meetings, tradeshows and other relevant industry events, researching the marketplace and meeting those enthusiastic customers face-to-face. After a while those customers will become new friends, and eventually those new friends will become old friends, and one day you’ll toast each other at your retirement parties and wonder how in the world anyone ever got anything done before Bluebeam Revu.
Sound fun? We thought so!
Now, about you. Here are some really desirable traits and skills that you’ve developed since kindergarten:
- 5+ years working within a professional customer-facing environment
- Construction industry experience
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…you know, the basics
- Experience in a technical field (hardware/software) a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal…please check your speling before you submit your cover letter!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to easily relate to all personality types
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize numerous tasks
- Flexibility to successfully complete the job responsibilities in a timely manner
- DID WE MENTION WE VALUE ENTHUSIASM?
- Must be a self-starter and be comfortable with ambiguity…what does that even mean?
- Emotional maturity and sound judgment…no tantrums, please!
- A helpful personality and enjoy solving customer business problems
- Proficiency with learning new technology
- Experience with the following a major plus:
- Bluebeam Revu
- Autodesk products (AutoCAD, Revit, NavisWorks)
- Bentley products (ProjectWise, MicroStation)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College or University degree
- OH, AND PLEASE BE ENTHUSIASTIC
- Si vous pouvez écrire et parler français, ce serait magnifique!
This is a salary-based position (non-commission).
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Cover Letter
- Describe in your own words how Sr. Account Specialists can effectively build strong relationships with customers. (And please proofread. We don’t like icky grammar mistakes!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Back to top