Salesforce Business Analyst
- Pasadena, CA
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage. We hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
In summary, Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create real value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
What we’re looking for:
With a keen focus on our customers, Bluebeam is committed to improving our customer experience to make Bluebeam easy and delightful to do business with. To this end, and in alignment with where we are heading with our longer-term product vision, we established a team, “Customer Experience Infrastructure” (CXI), to build a highly integrated infrastructure to best support our customers and internal teams. The CXI team focuses on solutioning and developing systems for our front and back office customer-impacting applications.
As an important member of the CXI team, the Business Analyst will be working on our Salesforce.com production support effort. You will work with the cross-functional teams to collect and validate business requirements, drive tool evaluations, support implementation, conduct end-user training and drive user adoption, and many more! You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end-user needs, manage change requests, and convert business requirements into functional requirements
- Work with the development/admin team for Salesforce.com implementation, testing, ongoing production support, and troubleshooting
- Support Salesforce.com Product Managers on the user training for major releases
- Support the tool evaluation, design, and development of the Salesforce.com platform
- Support user acceptance testing, user training, new user onboarding, and boost end-user adoption
- Manage and continuously improve the intake and prioritization process of Salesforce production support requests
- Create and maintain support documentation, including but not limited to system documentation, user flows, and release notes
- Support UAT for major enhancements, such as create test cases and bug tracking
- Serve as the bridge between the Salesforce technology team and cross-functional business teams to increase transparency across the organization
What we’d like to see in you:
- 3+ years of business analysis experience working on the Salesforce.com platform
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community, and other major Salesforce.com solutions
- Experience in App Exchange and third-party integrations with the Salesforce.com platform
- Working knowledge of supporting and optimization business processes across Sales, Operation, Marketing, and other key business functions
- Experience in collecting requirements and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate a complex idea to a wide range of audience using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in Salesforce end-user training, onboarding, and support
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Demonstrated participation in cross-functional projects and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data-driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
- …And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross-functional teams and/or with ambiguity
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Back to top