Pre-Sales Coordinator (Sales Operations)
Everything that we do at Bluebeam is in an effort to create value for our customers as we serve them, partner with them and innovate on their behalf to move their work forward.
At Bluebeam, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach.
Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
Our pre-sales team is part of our Sales Operations team. And we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, answering questions about our offerings, and helping determine the right solutions for our customers’ needs.
This awesome team is looking for a Pre-Sales Coordinator to assist new and existing customers with any questions relating to licensing and pricing and explain how to utilize the various features/functions within the product based on the customers’ needs.
This role will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with basic product questions around the software and how it can be utilized for various workflows.
- Responding to customer requests and inquiries within a 24-hour business period.
- Being well-versed in Bluebeam’s policies and procedures, providing feedback to their managers on areas of improvement, help document any adjusted policies/procedures.
- Successfully positioning the product to potential customers and transferring them to the appropriate party (Strategic Sales, a channel partner, or Inside Sales).
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Past experience in a customer service position preferred
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with customers
- Keen interest in technology and in learning about different industries
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Listening skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their needs or requirements.
- Organization and Planning: Plans and organizes daily tasks in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities without being easily distracted with the multiple tasks at hand.
- Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to expectations set to the customer.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Asks questions to help further understanding of concepts.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrations insights.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks. Includes all pertinent information necessary to accurately respond to the customer’s inquiry.
- Proactivity: Self-starter to getting things done and takes accountability for own learning of our products and workflows.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role (And if you send us the same one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed. Show us you did a little research and that you have a personality!)
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about Bluebeam here http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top