Operations Coordinators (Order Processing and Billing)
Are you detail oriented? Do procedures and protocol make your day? If so then we are looking for extremely organized Operations Coordinators to join our tight-knit Order Management team.
Order Management means that our team is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the proper licensing, billing, and processing information that they need to use our software. Together we manage the internal structures – the people, procedures, technology, and information – that enable Bluebeam to serve its customers.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
This role will be responsible for:
- Did we mention that we are looking for someone detail oriented? You’ll process and verify the accuracy of web-based orders and purchase orders. We work with lots of numbers! One wrong number and you never know what will happen!
- Like interacting with people? You will follow up with customers and internal team regarding issues with pending orders.
- Do you have a growth mindset? You should have some flexibility because you might assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned. This includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 1+ years in an administrative or billing position in an office environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications (We hope we don’t have to teach you Word and Excel! This is the 21st century!)
- Must be comfortable learning new technology (After all, we ARE a software company!)
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter who is ready, willing and able to own and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly (No yoga required.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others
- BA/BS degree
Learn more about Bluebeam here http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top