Localization Coordinator-Denmark (Contract Position)
We are looking for a part time/contract Localization Coordinator to help create the highest-quality experience possible for our international customers around the globe. Our Localization Coordinator will be contracted through our International Marketing team to adapt Bluebeam’s products and international websites, marketing collateral, newsletters and support materials and tailor them specifically to our target markets.
You’ll spend up to 15 hours per week working through the following tasks:
- Review various types of content provided by our translation vendor with an eye for consistency and linguistic quality, and provide feedback.
- Use your knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry to confirm details and to give input on industry workflows and terminology.
- Provide level of cultural, linguistic and technical nuances required to resonate with our target audiences.
- When needed, directly translate social media and other small translation projects.
- Fluent in Danish.
- Currently working towards or have obtained a Bachelor's Degree Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction or related discipline.
- Working knowledge in Danish industry workflows. A plus if you also have knowledge of US based workflows and 1-2 years of exposure working in the AEC industry.
- Proven editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- If located in Denmark, currently have a VAT and CVR registration, or ability to obtain them.
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top