Localization Contractor-Denmark (non-employee)
We are looking for a part time Localization contractor to help create the highest-quality experience possible for our international customers around the globe. Our Localization contractor will be assigned work at a project-by-project basis through our International Marketing team.
You’ll spend up to 15 hours per week working through the following tasks:
- Review various types of content provided by our translation vendor (website, product, marketing collateral, newsletters and support materials) with an eye for consistency and linguistic quality, and provide feedback.
- Use your knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry to confirm details and to give input on industry workflows and terminology.
- Provide level of cultural, linguistic and technical nuances required to resonate with our target audiences.
- When needed, directly translate social media and other small translation projects.
- If located in Denmark, currently have a VAT and CVR registration, or ability to obtain them.
- Fluent in Danish and knowledge of danish language/culture nuances.
- Working knowledge of or background in Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction industries in Denmark.
- A plus if you also have knowledge of US based workflows and 1-2 years of exposure working in the AEC industry.
- Proven editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail is a must!
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top