Lead Software Engineer (Desktop Solutions)
Bluebeam is looking for a well-rounded engineer with a passion for hands on leadership. You and the team you lead would build customer facing highly available desktop and mobile solutions. You should be a highly experienced software developer with C# expertise and an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle. In addition, you should enjoy working with product managers and project managers to understand customer needs and then with your team to design and build dependable and efficient solutions.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
Our software developers and leads are friendly, fun, intelligent, hard-working team members devoted to developing software the right way. They have an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We are highly collaborative, so you should have a capacity to contribute to and learn from the team in constructive debates in order to coalesce multiple points of view into effective unified solutions. We work in small fast-paced Agile/SCRUM teams. You would be working alongside software engineers, and product/project managers who are self-starters passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems both to technical and non-technical people.
What we'd need to see in you:
- 8+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a computer science or equivalent field
- 2+ years management or leadership experience with proven ability to develop team members and enhance team performance
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems; ability to see the big picture
- Great team interaction and communication
- Strong understanding of design patterns and OO methodologies
- Experience working in a C#/.NET development environment
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC
- Experience developing scalable software systems
What we'd love to see in you:
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with MVVM
- Experience with cross-platform development (Windows, macOS, iOS, and Xamarin)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
- Architectural, Engineering, and Construction domain knowledge.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you've drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top