IT Support Analyst
Bluebeam has an immediate need for an IT Support Analyst to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop and telecommunications environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, Mac, phones and printers) to ensure an optimal working environment. The IT Support Analyst will also troubleshoot technical issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required, in-person and remote.
Additionally, the IT Support Analyst will
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and minor network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Provide support for A/V presentations, video conferencing and telecommunications as needed.
- Interface with third party vendors to coordinate support & repair related activities.
- Stay current with changes in environment, technology, system information and updates.
- Support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
A successful Bluebeam IT Support Analyst will possess tremendous patience, great interpersonal skills and will be helpful by nature. In addition he/she should have the following:
- 2-5 years of experience in an enterprise environment with a minimum of 200 end users.
- Customer service skills. Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related industry preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if needed during IT maintenance windows.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with VOIP Telephony and associated telecommunications equipment.
Candidates should be familiar with the following:
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Domain technology
- Understanding of remote network access including VPN software and configuration
- Understanding of phone technology, including VOIP
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills
- Apple MAC OSX experience
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- A Cover letter detailing why this position is intriguing to you and why you are qualified to meet the requirements.
- Your Resume.
(Psst! Make sure you proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Back to top