Bluebeam Software is looking for you. Why? Because you have been working in architecture, engineering, or construction, and you love working in the AEC industry, but you really love AEC software.
You’re a problem solver who loves to share your knowledge, especially when it comes to teaching and training people about how to use technology. You’re that person in the office (or the jobsite) that everyone turns to when they have questions about AEC software. If you’re nodding your head thinking, “This is totally me,” then what are you waiting for? Send us your application. Now. We really do need you on our team.
“What does an Industry Specialist do every day?” you ask. Well, you might be at an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier the snagging would be if they used Bluebeam Revu. You might be on the phone for an hour working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit. You might be in Manchester discussing Bluebeam’s layers technology or demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event. You might be the implementation project lead for a multi-national corporation, facilitating the full adoption and rollout of Revu workflows and standards throughout the Enterprise. Or you could be at the pub with your co-workers after a long week, enjoying a local brew, telling them all about the useful feedback you received at any/all of these events. Since no two days are ever exactly alike, you’ll need to know when to be professional and when to be playful.
You will be working closely with our Client Services team so you need to listen as much as you talk. Listening is what allows us to make awesome software. Our customers tell us what they need, and we provide it to them.
Ready to bring your knowledge, enthusiasm, and a bit of good old fashioned hard work?
Here’s what we need to see in you:
- The professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and industry knowledge to help convert large potential customers into Bluebeam enthusiasts.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experiencein construction project management.
- Firsthand knowledge of AEC industry and industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of project lifecycle within AEC workflow, including all parties and stakeholders involved (everything from design review through project closeout)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot customer and software problems.
- A positive and proactive nature in order to follow through on helping customers get the answers they need.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
- Genuine interest in Construction technologies and methodologies, including AR, BIM, LEAN
Here’s what we REALLY need to see in you:
- Direct experience working in the AEC industry either as a CAD/Revit/Navisworks user, manager or other related position.
- Prior employment as a BIM or CAD user or Project Manager.
- Prior training experience delivering technical content to a diverse group of learners.
- Experience using Revu for Design Review, Quantity Surveying, Snagging or other AEC related tasks.
- Experience with the following virtual design and construction software:
- Autodesk products (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks)
- Bentley’s ProjectWise
- MS SharePoint
Are you a good match? Please send us the following:
- Your CV
- A Cover Letter that reflects your personality, addresses specifically your interest in Bluebeam and this position, and describes in your own words a situation where Bluebeam Revu has made your life easier and tell us about the features that you can’t possibly live without.
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Back to top