Experienced C# Software Engineer (Desktop & Mobile)
Have you ever had a dream so real you felt awake? Where you helped decide how to build awesome products in a sweet location with smart, cool developers? Take the red pill and come join Bluebeam Engineering!
Our engineers develop intuitive applications that revolutionize how people collaborate and share data in real time. As part of the Bluebeam team, you will use your expertise to design and develop customer centric applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment were product delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. You won’t ever see a 300-page specification document here. Instead, we work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users.
So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to produce high quality code
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and deployment for the Revu suite of advanced industry specific tools available on Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms, beloved by a large customer base in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries.
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proven Windows Desktop Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and Visual C++
- iOS or macOS development experience in Xamarin. We use Xamarin, but Xcode and Objective-C experience is helpful too. (Not a deal breaker, but if you don’t have this we’d like to give you the opportunity to learn some new technology).
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- “Agile” software development methodology experience
- Test-driven development experience
- Familiarity with integrating with open source libraries
- UI Design Experience
(At this point, you might be thinking, “What the frak?! C# development on Mac and iOS??” Here’s the deal: Bluebeam is dedicated to a multi-platform experience. Xamarin lets us share code between native Windows, iOS and macOS applications while maintaining the look and feel of the native UI. Trust us, it works great!)
What we’d LOVE to see in you
- Architectural, Engineering, design domain knowledge
- Computer graphics skills and knowledge of graphics frameworks such as DirectX and OpenGL beneficial
- Bonus points if you have experience with Functional Programming and languages such as OCaml, F#, or Haskell
Want to see what you might be working on?
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn – anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top