Director, International Marketing
The good news is there’s no shortage of International growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
The challenge is there’s no shortage of International growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
Our customers use our digital collaboration solutions to design, build and maintain some of the coolest projects in the world. Our partners push the boundaries of innovation and leverage technology to accomplish the seemingly impossible. Our employees do not shrink from blazing new trails. And our Marketing team thrives on challenging the status quo in communications and relationship building.
We need an International Marketing Director who can take our international marketing strategy to the next level, accelerate our international business growth and help drive the globalization of our organization. We are looking for the person who can effectively launch the Bluebeam Brand in new markets and cultivate the ongoing evolution of marketing strategy for existing international market presence. Our goal is to develop scalable international marketing approaches that reflect the global marketing voice as well as incorporates local relevancy and demands.
You will be building relationships with cross functional marketing and company stakeholders, including Product, Channel, Media, Content, Creative, Finance, QA, IT and Engineering to ensure all best-in-class ideas are incorporated into strategic and executional planning for all international markets.
You will be expected to…
- Design and drive International annual and seasonal marketing strategy, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Oversee and develop the International Marketing team.
- Spearhead cross-functional product launch process optimization as it relates to International strategy and needs.
- Partner closely with customer-facing and marketing functional experts to ensure plans and execution are aligned and support overall marketing and business objectives.
- Facilitate collection of all local consumer and market trend information to help inform product marketing, global marketing team and planning processes.
- Align International tradeshow strategy and resources.
- Apply customer lens and creative thinking to all International marketing activities.
- Actively work to create a collaborative spirit and environment that bridges function, role and geographic location. Effectively manage through ambiguity to actionable recommendations/solutions.
- Work with executive leadership to advocate for international marketing needs, help establish International marketing objectives and goals, make recommendations to the executive committee and regularly report performance to executive management.
- Drive marketing localization strategy, advocate for localization needs and inform product management and product marketing of critical regional requirements.
- Combine analytical skills with leveraging intel from Product Management, Project Management, Channel Services, Client Services, Strategic Development, our European headquarters, our parent company resources and other in-market expertise to drive International marketing strategy, prioritize international market opportunity and evaluate resource allocation.
- Introduce new ideas to expand the brand into new International markets, create brand awareness and drive leads.
- Expand our understanding of International competition and market landscape.
- Build scalable marketing processes that drive consistency and speed for effective expansion.
- 10+ years’ of strategic International Marketing experience with 5+ years managing and developing a team.
- Must have proven track record of being able to create competitive and breakthrough marketing strategies and plans for launch campaigns and sustainable, long-range plans for international markets.
- Must be a proactive self-starter who is ready, willing and able to own, prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
- Must have proven ability to build and lead a team, promote high standards and quickly establish team’s focus in the face of competing priorities.
- Must demonstrate prior experience effectively launching a US-based brand globally.
- Must have previous experience adapting or localizing a product or brand.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Must be creative and assertive, and a competent researcher who is comfortable asking questions and seeking answers.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and have a desire to continually improve.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company.
- Experience managing a team across multiple geographies and time zones is a plus.
- Experience in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry or technology space is a plus.
- Experience using PDF software for presentation, electronic markup and editing is a plus.
- Fluency in International language skills is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Business, International Communications, etc.); MBA is preferred.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed throughout the year.
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Sample of an international initiative from the past year that you spearheaded. Please describe what role you played and why you submitted this particular example.
Bluebeam Marketing is rapidly evolving within a collaborative culture that’s not for everyone. If you are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and define your growth path at the intersection of your passion and our business needs, this could be the place and role for you.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top