Director, International Marketing
The good news is there’s no shortage of International growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
The challenge is there’s no shortage of International growth opportunities for Bluebeam.
Our customers use our digital collaboration solutions to design, build and maintain some of the coolest projects in the world. Our partners push the boundaries of innovation and leverage technology to accomplish the seemingly impossible. Our employees do not shrink from blazing new trails. And our Marketing team thrives on challenging the status quo in communications and relationship building.
We need an International Marketing Director who can take our international marketing strategy to the next level and accelerate our international business growth. We are looking for the person who can effectively launch the Bluebeam Brand in new markets and cultivate the ongoing evolution of marketing strategy for existing international market presence. Our goal is to develop scalable international marketing approaches that reflects the global marketing voice as well as incorporates local relevancy and demands.
You will be building relationships with cross functional marketing stakeholders, including Product, Channel, Experiential, Media, Content, Integrated Marketing and Creative to insure all best-in-class ideas are incorporated into strategic and executional planning for all international markets.
You will be expected to…
- Design and drive International annual and seasonal marketing strategy, plans and budgets.
- Manage the International Marketing team including the EMEA team and Localization Manager who supports all international markets.
- Partner closely with customer-facing and marketing functional experts to ensure plans and execution are aligned and support overall marketing and business objectives.
- Facilitate collection of all local consumer and market trend information to help inform global marketing team and planning processes.
- Oversee development plans for International tradeshows and events and collaborate with Event team on International user conferences.
- Apply customer lens and creative thinking to all International marketing activities.
- Act as the primary International marketing representative on product launch task forces to ensure effective entry to market.
- Actively work to create a collaborative spirit and environment that bridges function, role and geographic location. Effectively manage through ambiguity to actionable recommendations/solutions.
- Work with executive leadership to advocate for international marketing needs, help establish marketing objectives and goals and make recommendations to the executive committee.
- Leverage Product Management, Project Management, Channel Services, Client Services, Strategic Development, our European headquarters, our parent company resources and other in-market expertise to drive International marketing planning, prioritize international market opportunity and evaluate resource allocation.
- Balance analytical skills and creativity, in order to drive an effective strategy to completion through business partners, potential agencies, and the global marketing team.
- Build scalable marketing processes that drive consistency and speed for effective expansion.
- 10+ years of strategic International Marketing experience with 5+ years managing a team. Must have considerable experience building International strategy and teams from the ground up.
- 5+ years focused on development of the EMEA region.
- Must have proven track record of being able to create competitive and breakthrough marketing strategies and plans for launch campaigns and sustainable, long-range plans for international markets.
- Must have proven ability to build and lead a team, promote high standards, quickly establish team’s focus in the face of competing priorities and who isn’t afraid to jump in and do the work that needs to be done.
- Must demonstrate prior experience effectively launching a US-based brand in international markets.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Must be creative and assertive, and a competent researcher who is comfortable asking questions and seeking answers.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and have a desire to continually improve.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company.
- Experience managing a large team across multiple geographies and time zones is a plus.
- B2B experience with experience in the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry or technology space is a big plus.
- Experience using PDF software for presentation, electronic markup and editing is a plus.
- Fluency in International language skills is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing, Business, International Communications, etc.); MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed throughout the year.
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- Sample of an international initiative from the past year that you spearheaded. Please describe what role you played and why you submitted this particular example.
Bluebeam Marketing is rapidly evolving within a collaborative culture that’s not for everyone. If you are unafraid to roll up your sleeves and define your growth path at the intersection of your passion and our business needs, this could be the place and role for you.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com.
Back to top