Are you a DevOps Engineer seeking to automate the world? Are you passionate about AWS and Azure services? Then we’d like to talk to you!
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineers to build, deploy and operate our cloud based systems. Automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, QA and production environments. You’ll also help us develop processes and documentation to maintain and improve the security and reliability of our systems. We are scaling globally and looking for people who are as excited about it as we are.
- Play a significant role in establishing operational processes for a fast-growing distributed cloud platform
- Improve and champion our build and deployment process for the Studio Collaboration Platform
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios (e.g. scripted/automated rollback, failovers, escalation procedures, etc.)
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments
- Consult on overall production system architecture
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with other team members
- Ensure security of hosted systems by monitoring security access to systems
- 4+ years experience with web-based software development, deployment, and operations (basically someone who understands the perils and pains of maintaining a production system)
- Background in Windows Administration
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available environment
- Cloud hosting – AWS or Azure
- Writing technical documentation
- Maintaining and integrating with third party applications like Jira, Confluence, Bamboo
- Strong hands-on experience with deployment, scripting and automation
- Strong understanding of web-hosting technologies such as IIS, TCP/IP and networking, along with other web administration tools.
- Strong scripting experience with languages such as PowerShell
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks or other configuration management tools
- Experience with developing and deploying Microsoft C# and the ASP.NET Web Services
- Skills/knowledge in one or more of these subject areas, no flinching at learning others as needed:
- Configuration management
- Continuous integration and Deployment
- Cloud Systems architecture (e.g. caching layers, content delivery networks, high availability practices)
- Software as a service
- Database development and administration preferably with SQL Server
- Experience with Windows web servers and their administration
- Agile, Scrum, DevOps
- Business-minded. We want to deliver new features and value to customers as quickly as we can.
- Focused on the big picture – not just the engineering or production realm
- Security-conscious: we don’t leave security as an afterthought
- Excited about tackling any challenge in the product development and deployment pipeline
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Cover Letter (Try to show us who you are. If you are going to send us the same one you send to everyone else, we will be bummed.)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top