Creative Project Manager
Bluebeam, Inc. has amazing stories to tell, and we need you to help our award-winning creative team to tell them globally! Like to work without limits? Our customers use our digital collaboration solutions to do just that on some of the world’s coolest building and infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager to facilitate and coordinate communications and help evolve process between our creative team and the rest of Bluebeam, Inc.
Our Creative team touches all customer-facing and internal creative including, but not limited to: videos, interactive, user experience, print collateral, branding, and more. Our project manager will work cross-functionally on comprehensive, compelling advertising campaigns (ranging from customer case studies to global media plans) as well as coordination of all front-of-site interactive (UX/UI) work, and video projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a creative mind who loves organization and process to get involved with a thriving company and fast-paced creative environment.
Your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Working cross-functionally within Marketing and other teams to coordinate, manage and track the planning, design, approval, proofreading, and production processes for projects
- Be responsible for planning, managing, monitoring and controlling the execution of a number of projects from beginning to end
- Developing, updating, and managing timelines
- Facilitating the definition of objectives, identifying deliverables, and creating project schedules
- Managing expectations internally regarding schedules and resourcing
- Leading communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project team
- Ensuring that executions launch on time, deliver to expectation, within scope, and on budget
- Driving post-campaign assessments
- Scope and estimate potential department work for proposals
Here are the requirements for this position:
- 3+ years of managing projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience working with video teams, designers, and user experience
- Have an understanding of basic creative and production workflows and trafficking projects within a system
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or Communications
- Experience not only managing projects, but also evolving process
- Experience with JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML a big plus!
- Experience working with international teams a big plus!
And our candidate should be:
- An empowered self-starter with excellent project and time management skills
- Someone who relishes the ability to shepherd a project from start to finish
- Great at seeing the big picture – you ask the right questions to get all deliverables and requirements documented before a project starts
- Exceptionally organized and enjoy being the point person for multiple projects
- Able to move quickly between multiple tasks and projects while keeping the big picture and small details in mind
- Someone who instinctively thinks ahead, adapts, and quickly problem solves, all while keeping your cool
- Able to remain flexible, iterate, and prioritize on a daily basis
- Able to communicate with upper management in a clear, direct manner regarding performance and roadblocks
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented and be able to effectively present and defend ideas
- Skilled at building collaborative relationships with internal groups, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and customers
- Tenacious in follow-through, owning and guiding projects from infancy to execution
- Willing and able to effectively drive change
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in Bluebeam
Learn more about working at Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Back to top