Content Localization Coordinator (Academic Part-Time)
Bluebeam develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers from around the globe use our digital collaboration software solutions to build some of the world’s coolest projects. We are looking for a part-time Localization Coordinator to help ensure customers across the globe get the highest-quality content experience with a local feel.
As part of our International Marketing team, you will assist in coordinating the global launch of our new software version, the launch of our new website in multiple languages, help streamline the internal review processes, ensure terminology consistency and much more! The ideal candidate should have a passion for languages, an appreciation of regional and cultural differences, and a keen eye for detail.
- Keep track of our annual launch projects and communicate project updates across the team.
- Assist in anglicizing and reviewing source files.
- Help coordinate internal reviews of localized websites, marketing assets and support materials in 13 different languages.
- Assist in quality control by ensuring that reviewers’ feedback is fully implemented and terminology is consistent across all localized products and materials.
- Monitoring updates to the glossaries and translation memory.
- Conduct research of key markets/industries and add findings to research glossaries.
- Gather feedback from Product Management team and international customers and add to the glossary.
- Assist the International Marketing team with additional activities as needed.
Required skill set:
- Major in marketing, communication, business or localization or related discipline.
- Previous project coordination experience.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter with great attitude, someone who’s willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
- Exposure to non-native countries or study abroad is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Time period: January 15 – May 15
Must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week in Pasadena, CA
If you think we’ve just described you, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly describes your interest in Bluebeam and this role
- Your resume
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top