Channel Sales Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., founded in 2002 in California, USA, has offices throughout the United States, a European headquarters in Stockholm and a new office in London. We are looking to bring on many talented individuals to our European teams.
Bluebeam is looking for a motivated and dynamic Channel Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Based in London, this position will help spur Bluebeam’s international growth in 2016 and beyond by leveraging our products and services to increase Bluebeam’s global presence to the technical markets that need our solutions.
The primary focus of this position is focus on market growth through our resellers in the UK and Germany, so being fluent in German is a requirement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Motivate and work with our European channel network to achieve their marketing, training, and sales goals.
- Strategically plan the growth of the resellers by providing and implementing high-level and detailed plans to help them succeed.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to the channel network by working directly with customers and resellers.
- Demonstrate Bluebeam’s solutions and train both customers and resellers based upon their workflows and business needs.
- Build quotes, answer product questions, and provide solutions to complex workflow problems.
- Call warm leads and key potential customers to increase customer base in strategic territories.
- Visit resellers and customers regularly to build and maintain the relationship as well as attend trade shows
- Manage and monitor partner and customer pipeline, coverage and reporting (quality, quota pipeline coverage, etc.).
- Work with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to make sure that Channel’s activities, events, and operational workflows are as successful and efficient as possible.
- International and domestic travel required. Maximum travel is up to 50% of the time during certain periods of the year.
- Degree in business, engineering, architecture or construction management.
- 5+ years of experience in channel sales, direct sales, or business development.
- Fluent German language knowledge
- Proven track record developing European markets, both direct and via reseller partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills, including ability to effectively communicate back on market dynamics, competition, target landscape, develop sales and growth strategies by region, etc.
- Experience developing & implementing growth plans for emerging business opportunities.
- Ability to articulate clearly and persuasively the vision of the organization and present professionally to multiple parties in diverse environments.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and usage of Salesforce CRM is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both English and German.
What we offer:
- Onboarding training in Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Great salary and compensation package
- With our rapid global expansion, you will have the opportunity for a continuous professional development
Please note that while this position is non-commission, Bluebeam provides a great salary and benefits package.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested and a fit for Bluebeam and this role
More about Bluebeam
With consistent growth above 50% year over year, Bluebeam’s great success has stemmed from the mindset of building “Real solutions for real problems.” Bluebeam provides document management and collaboration solutions for the world’s most technical and tough professions including architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC), oil and gas, and manufacturing. Using a customer-centric, solution-based approach has allowed Bluebeam to develop specialized technologies, like our flagship PDF-based software Bluebeam Revu, that facilitate more efficient and accurate communication between project partners on the world’s largest building projects.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Beth oversees traditional and digital advertising while dabbling in social media and public relations. She also helps Bluebeam collect and analyze marketing metrics for future campaigns.
Back to top