Channel Partner Account Manager
Bluebeam is looking for a motivated and dynamic individual to join our growing team. Based in London, this position will help spur Bluebeam’s international growth in 2017 and beyond by leveraging our products and services to increase Bluebeam’s global presence to the technical markets that need our solutions.
This position will primarily focus on market growth through our resellers in the UK and Germany, so Germany fluency is a requirement.
About the ROLE:
- Motivate and work with our European channel network to achieve their marketing, training, and sales goals.
- Assist with planning the growth of the resellers by providing and implementing high-level and detailed plans to help them succeed.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to the channel network by working directly with customers and resellers.
- Demonstrate Bluebeam’s solutions and train both customers and resellers based upon their workflows and business needs.
- Build quotes, answer product questions, and provide solutions to complex workflow problems.
- Call warm leads and key potential customers to increase customer base in strategic territories.
- Visit resellers and customers regularly to build and maintain the relationship as well as attend trade shows
- Manage and monitor partner and customer pipeline, coverage and reporting (quality, quota pipeline coverage, etc.).
- Work with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to make sure that Channel’s activities, events, and operational workflows are as successful and efficient as possible.
- International and domestic travel (approx. 25%) required. Can be heavier at certain times of the year.
- Degree in business, engineering, architecture or construction management.
- 3 or more years of experience in channel sales, direct sales, or business development.
- German fluency required.
- Familiarity with European markets, both direct and via reseller partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills, including ability to effectively communicate back on market dynamics, competition, target landscape, develop sales and growth strategies by region, etc.
- Familiarity with developing & implementing growth plans for emerging business opportunities.
- Ability to articulate clearly and persuasively the vision of the organization and present professionally to multiple parties in diverse environments.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and usage of Salesforce CRM is required.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills; German fluency is a plus.
- Please note that while this position is non-commission, Bluebeam provides a great salary and benefits package.
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top