Channel Account Manager
Bluebeam is looking for a Channel Account Manager (CAM) to develop and grow Bluebeam’s influence, reach, and revenue through a network of assigned resellers.
As a CAM at Bluebeam, you will help our resellers achieve their full potential through a combination of sales methodology, enablement, and demand generation efforts. You will develop an expert-level understanding of the AEC industry and our solutions, which you will use to educate and empower our resellers to sell and support our solutions. On a typical day, you might develop a sales plan to help a reseller achieve a goal, present a quarterly business review, or share your idea for a new training activity with your fellow colleagues on the Channel team. There is no shortage of ways to provide value in this role, and it will be up to you to uncover the most effective strategies to drive results in the channel.
What does success look like? As a successful CAM, you have a network of motivated resellers who achieve their goals and are so knowledgeable about our solutions that one might think they actually work at Bluebeam. (And you have a lot of fun along the way!)
Business Planning & Development
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with resellers
- Create, monitor, review and execute quarterly business plans with assigned resellers
- Work with resellers to improve their business performance in all relevant dimensions (e.g., sales performance, product expertise, marketing programs, support capabilities)
Channel Sales Enablement
- Share information on relevant initiatives and programs (e.g., campaigns, products, price changes)
- Coach resellers on how to effectively leverage channel resources (e.g., partner portal, sales incentives, marketing collateral)
- Facilitate development and training activities covering areas such as sales, service, and training
Pipeline & Sales Management
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Complement reseller sales activities on large and strategic deals by conducting customer calls and product demos
- Provide accurate forecasting based on reseller pipeline
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the channel (Sales, Marketing, or Business Development)
- Understanding the principles of solution selling through resellers
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Domestic travel required. Average travel is approximately 25%, but can become greater during certain periods of the year
- Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering or Construction markets would be beneficial, but not required
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top