Back End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
About the ROLE:
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? As part of a web development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and deploy great quality cutting-edge cloud based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap, and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working on the Bluebeam Web Team will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and MVC
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server or other comparable database
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us your resume!
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top