Back End Developer
Help us establish Bluebeam's new Boston office!
About the ROLE:
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? As part of a web development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and deploy great quality cutting-edge cloud based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap, and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working on the Bluebeam Web Team will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and MVC
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server or other comparable database
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top