AEC Software Consultant
Bluebeam is looking for an AEC Software Consultant to join our team in Kista, Sweden!
As a member of our growing European headquarters, you will play an important role in the global expansion of Bluebeam.
Your mission will be to evangelize Bluebeam’s innovative, industry-changing technology that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, you’ll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole. Equipped with your personal industry acumen and the power of Bluebeam, you will help revolutionize how the built environment is designed and constructed in the Nordic region and beyond.
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- At an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier snagging would be if they used Bluebeam’s flagship product, Revu.
- On the phone working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit.
- Demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event.
- Troubleshooting project critical workflows with customers to leverage the full power of Revu.
- Working with a global customer to facilitate full adoption and rollout of Revu workflows within their organization.
- Providing direct industry feedback and research to Bluebeam’s Product Management Team to support product development.
- Collaborating with Bluebeam’s Marketing Team in support of customer outreach and marketing initiatives.
- Working with different AEC organizations and project groups to find ways of using our product portfolio to enhance workflows.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction project management as a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Site Manager, or Supervisor
- Firsthand knowledge of AEC industry and industry trends
- Solid understanding of project lifecycle within AEC workflow, including all parties and stakeholders involved (everything from design review through project closeout)
- Working knowledge of industry methodologies such as BIM and Lean
- Experience using software for Design Review, Quantity Surveying, Snagging or other AEC related technology
- Willingness to travel 40% of the time
Here is what we offer:
- Training in sunny Los Angeles, California
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture combined with a stable and successful corporate background
- Competitive compensation package
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Bluebeam's Employees
Stephanie heads into the action of Bluebeam’s partners to film footage for specific campaigns. Then she buckles down in-office to edit and piece together the best story possible.
Back to top