Job Title: Test Lead II, Hearthstone
Requisition ID: R005606
The concept of "Blizzard polish," that is, the infinite care and loving detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It's a responsibility shared across the company - and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard QA. We're searching for like-minded folks with a passion for QA to help us continue to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences for years to come. Blizzard QA is a close-knit team; we care about iteration, problem solving, and succeeding as a group. We genuinely love what we do for a living, and expect the same from everyone who joins us! If your career is ready for its next great challenge, get in touch and let's get to work!
About the job
Creating epic Blizzard gaming experiences like defeating Sylvanas in Shadowlands and climbing the Hearthstone ladder to Legendary come after talented teams spend thousands of hours perfecting the final products. We're looking for a technically proficient and knowledgeable Test Lead to lead a QA test team. The ideal candidate must have a proven ability to create data focused test strategies utilizing metrics and serve as a focal leadership and mentoring point for the team.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Lead, recruit, coach, and manage a team of 10 towards individual and team excellence
- Partner and provide high value quality-related services to development leadership
- Accountable for the quality of all work and relationships on their team
- Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting, and closure
- Coordinate responsible test area with regional teams
- Project manage schedules for responsible test area and maintain
- Create, monitor, and control metrics impacting product and team quality
- Analyze product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk
- Host test closure activities; e.g. testware evaluation, knowledge transfer, retrospectives
- Coach and develop leadership talent for succession planning
- Champion the customer experience always
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading test teams: 5 years
- Management experience: 3 years
- Experience with white/gray/black box and automation test methods
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Shipped multiple game titles as a test lead
- Passion for video games, Hearthstone and software quality
- Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner, ISTQB
- Familiarity with Blizzard Entertainment line of products and services
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!