Test Analyst, Mobile
The concept of “Blizzard polish,” the infinite care and loving detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard Entertainment quality assurance (QA).
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a detail-oriented, self-driven test analyst to join our Web and Mobile quality assurance team with a focus on mobile applications. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate with engineers, producers, and other test analysts to provide testing support for both internal and external development groups. The Blizzard quality assurance team is a close-knit group; we care about iteration, problem solving and succeeding as a group. We genuinely love what we do for a living and expect the same from everyone who joins us! If your career is ready for its next great challenge, get in touch and let’s get to work!
- Partner with stakeholders to collaboratively identify and meet quality objectives.
- Develop test cases and estimate execution time.
- Execute test, capture test results, and measure impact.
- Report on the design experience and test results.
- Ensure test documentation, results, and artifacts are maintained.
- Participate in test closure activities.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in software testing
- Experience testing mobile platforms
- Experience and understanding of iOS and Android app development life cycles
- Understanding and championing the user experience
- Able to develop and foster strong working relationships with peers, development partners, customers, support teams, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Understanding of how APIs work
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Gray Box and White Box testing experience
- Experience with Application Lifecycle and Test Case Management software development planning tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / Python / Java / C#
- Knowledge of Appium / Swift
- Knowledgeable in security / vulnerability testing for web-based environments
- Familiar with Blizzard line of products and services
- Prior experience working with web-based automation platforms (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI)
- ISTQB certification
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (Optional)
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top