Technical Lead (iOS/Android), Client Mobile
The Battle.net Client group is looking for a passionate software engineering technical lead with deep experience in mobile development to join our Client Mobile team.
The Client Mobile team develops mobile applications for both iOS and Android, providing them with Blizzard quality experiences and engagement opportunities when outside of our epic games.
The ideal candidate is a strong experienced leader of both people and technology. This role requires an excellent engineer who can effectively collaborate with designers, program managers and other engineering leaders across the company to build a multi-platform application worthy of the Blizzard title. The ability to lead a team, mentor engineers, and set and drive technical vision are all critical components for the Technical Lead. Our mobile applications and associated back-end server farm utilize Swift, Objective-C, C++ and Java. If the idea of reaching millions of players across the globe appeals to your inner geek, then our team may just be the place for you.
- Mastery of iOS or Android development
- Minimum of 8 years’ professional engineering experience
- Experience leading development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with shipping and maintaining mobile applications that support a global user base
- Experience supporting a live product (ship planning, risk mitigation, etc..)
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Java and/or C++ languages
- Experience using UI frameworks and building custom UI
- Familiarity with networking and high level protocols such as TCP or HTTP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Cross-platform development experience for iOS and Android
- Web development experience
- High scale server development experience
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries
- Client / Server architecture experience
- Agile development experience
- Passion for video games
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top