Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. The success of Blizzard is defined both by our games and those who support them every day at all levels and across all offices. Operations teams around the globe support, evangelize and work to improve our games.
As part of Blizzard operations, the International West Finance & Reporting team, we pride ourselves in having a world-class finance organization who go beyond just providing data, but act as financial business partners to our respective business units and franchise organizations. Through in-depth financial planning and analysis, the finance team has an intrinsic drive in being strategic partners with a combination of subject matter expertise, business-minded acumen, and geeking out on Blizzard products and culture!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to provide operational and process leadership and oversight to the Blizzard International office.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc forecasting worldwide, establishing and communicating process deliverables and driving international execution.
- Lead financial evaluation of new business models and opportunities.
- Proactively identify and implement process efficiencies to improve productivity and quality of forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and finance community to identify revenue and expense key performance indicators, developing and adapting forecasting as necessary.
- Develop and distribute management level reports in support of business reviews.
- Drive global standardization of forecasting tools and processes.
- Direct both long and short range financial planning on an international basis.
- Determine, develop, and deliver the right set of quantitative and qualitative data to help manage business considerations for a franchise.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of financial key performance indicators.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant professional experience within a publicly traded company
- Demonstrated successes leveraging complex data sets to drive informed business decision
- Strong financial analysis and organizational skills
- A team player who leverage his team skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills, with the ability to work with other members of the finance team and across the organization
- Experience with Hyperion
- Proficient in the English language Passion for playing computer/video games
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for MMORPGs
- Experience in the entertainment or video game industry
- Esports fan
- International business experience
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top