Sr. Finance Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard is calling for a hero who is a highly organized individual with strong financial expertise, outstanding strategic and commercial finance experience, and pro-active communication abilities to oversee the finance function of Taiwan and South East Asia.
This person will report to the Senior Finance Director of Asia who is based in Shanghai and will lead the finance team of the business units. He will work closely with the local business teams and assist the regional MD to contribute to the growth of Blizzard in Asia.
- Responsible for the strategic/business planning and budget of Taiwan and SEA regions
- Work in close collaboration with all relevant business and operation team members to meet the annual financial and business objectives, grow profitably the business
- Manage all financial reporting including monthly/quarterly reports and analysis of results vs forecast and budget
- Perform franchise analysis to identify key trends/insights, risks and opportunities
- Play active role in identifying, assessing and helping launch new business opportunities
- Provide financial support in business model set-up for new products and markets
- Develop market intelligence including competition and game analysis
- Manage accounting, tax and compliance matters
- Manage the finance, facilities and administration team
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in FP&A and Accounting
- Experience in working overseas for MNCs
- Successful experience in identifying and launching new businesses initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and strategic approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good communication skills, proactive and able to synthetize
- Able to handle multiple projects and articulate with fluent verbal and written communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Solid knowledge of general accounting, finance and tax
- Able to work independently, with limited direction
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle
- Finance experience in gaming / entertainment or medias
- Passion for gaming
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top