Sr. Finance Manager
Sr. Finance Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is dedicated to creating the most epic gaming experience ever! Blizzard Taiwan is an exciting extension of the Blizzard family with a workplace that reflects the spirit of collaboration, creative talent, and international mindset of not just our organization but of Taiwan itself.
Want to join us?
Blizzard is calling for a hero who is highly organized individual with strong financial expertise, outstanding strategic financial planning and analysis skills, pro-active communication abilities in financial and accounting planning and analysis to oversee the financial planning operation in Taiwan and Southeast Asia (SEA). This position is based in Taipei
This person will report to the Senior Finance Director of Asia in Shanghai and will lead the financial planning, analysis, and control of business units. He will work closely with the local business teams and assist the regional MD to contribute to the growth of Blizzard in Asia.
- Responsible for the business/strategic planning and budget for Taiwan and SEA regions
- Work in close collaboration with all relevant business and operation team members
- Consolidation and reconciliation of P&L with analysis of results vs. forecast and budget
- Exercise financial analysis/assessment on new business opportunities and special projects
- Provide financial support in business model set-up for new products
- Manage all financial reporting including monthly/quarterly reports
- Manage key accounting and tax matters
- Manage all financial matters
- Facilities and Administrative management
- Team management
- A minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience in FP&A and Accounting
- Experience in working overseas for MNCs
- Strong analytical skills and strategic approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good communication skills, ability to synthetize
- Able to handle multiple projects and articulate with fluent verbal and written communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Solid knowledge of general accounting, finance and tax
- Able to work independently, with limited direction
- Accounting experience with Hyperion and Oracle
- Finance experience in gaming / entertainment or medias
- Passion for gaming
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top