Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join the Consumer Products Asia team. The Asia team extends the Blizzard Entertainment brands to consumer products via licensing partnerships and direct channel experiences through online, events, and retail.
The position will work closely with Consumer Products manufacturing team and its vendors to plan, schedule, and manufacture products for Blizzard’s online e-commerce store, gear.blizzard.com. The ideal candidate has strong knowledge in the manufacturing process for apparel, toys and collectibles, and with extensive project management skill. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, and has experience working within the consumer products/retail industry.
- Assist in Manufacturing / Sourcing / Project management.
- Serve as the manufacturing specialist and assistant manager of day-to-day relationships between Blizzard and vendors in assigned categories under directions from department leads
- Assist in managing vendors to ensure consistent quality of product execution including cost improvements, efficient lead times, packaging requirements, and globally compliant for commercialization.
- Attend cross departmental meetings and assist with supplier engagement regarding cost, innovation, quality, and production.
- Work closely with product development, manufacturing and design teams to understand product requirements in order to align them with product schedule and quality.
- Request price quotes and draft manufacturing services agreements.
- Communicate status updates with director on a weekly basis.
- Assist other team members with special events / projects.
- Thorough knowledge in apparel manufacturing tech packs, methodologies, techniques and fabric types
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience in the interactive, e-commerce, or consumer products industries
- Ability to work and thrive in a creative environment
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with various additional internal teams
- Creativity and complex problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to be adaptable in a constantly evolving work environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- PMP or other industry certification
- Knowledge of Blizzard games and franchises
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top