Job Title: Software Engineer, User Interface
Requisition ID: R002509
We are looking for a talented user interface developer, who is excited to have a broad range of responsibilities on our small and agile team. If you have a real passion for developing user interfaces, iterating quickly with art and design, and want to participate in the future of Blizzard, we would love to hear from you!
Our team values creativity, collaboration and a commitment to quality and we are searching for like-minded developers to add to our team of talented game makers. Together we will learn, grow, and ultimately enjoy success by developing epic experiences for our players.
You will coordinate across disciplines with designers, artists, producers, and other engineers to develop a shared vision of what our user experience will be. Along with that, everyone on our team is empowered to influence the game direction, and the ideal candidate will have a passion for quality and player experience.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features
- Develop, maintain, debug, test, and optimize functional and elegant UI features from approved concepts and mock-ups
- Coordinate across team to ensure that our features are inviting, fun, and epic
- A minimum of 3 years of game programming experience
- Proficiency with C#
- Experience with Unity
- Understanding of user interface concepts like layout, text, and widgets
- Strong ability to communicate and work closely with designers and artists
- Passion for playing and making games
- Experience working with Artists and Designers in Unity, utilizing common patterns that empower content creators to be as creative as possible
- Experience collaborating with art and design to understand player behavior and patterns to ensure an engaging product
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop
- Experience working on a Mobile title
- Experience in a live service content release pipeline