Software Engineer, Core Systems
Compelling stories. Intense multiplayer. Endless replayability. Qualities that made StarCraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo the titans of their day. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made them more difficult to be experienced by their loyal followers or reaching a new generation.
We’re restoring them to glory, and we need your engineering talents, your passion, and your ability to get tough jobs done.
So if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective and look forward to challenges that will craft millions of new adventures for our players: we would love to hear from you.
- Build, maintain, and integrate shared technologies
- Refactor large code bases with a focus on modernization and streamlining
- Fluency in C++
- Experience with at least one large scale project or title developing libraries and/or applications
- Familiarity with operating system APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has the passion and initiative to improve the world around them
- Experience in developing client-side network architectures
- Experience in developing cross-platform desktop applications and/or libraries
- Experience with Cocoa, XCode, or other Mac development
- Computer science or related degree
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Back to top