Software Engineer, Client Systems
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented Client Engineer to contribute to the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you have a real passion for mobile development and building engineering solutions for mobile app environments, this position is for you. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, teamwork, and collaboration, then drop us a line!
- Develop and implement core features and systems
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
- Work with engineers and team leadership to establish tasks and schedules
- Champion Blizzard Entertainment’s core values, especially "Gameplay First."
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience with Unity
- Fluent in C#
- Capable of working very closely with artists, designers, and engineers to understand and meet their client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of common UI patterns and experience implementing them in Unity
- Experience with optimizations for mobile platforms
- Experience with highly data-driven game systems
- C++ programming skills
- Avid mobile application user
- Deep understanding of 3D graphics and shaders
- CS or related degree
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Strong debugging skills.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Back to top