Software Engineer (C#)
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented .NET software engineer to enhance our customer support applications and services. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to provide an epic support experience for our customers and partners.
There is no other team like this at Blizzard! If you join our team, you will get to work with a team that’s co-located with Blizzard Support teams around the world. You will contribute to the Blizzard Support web site and our proprietary customer support software that Game Masters use to deliver an epic support experience. The software you write will integrate with services from every game development and account team at Blizzard so that our players and Game Masters can just solve any problem they encounter. Our team loves Blizzard games and we care deeply about ensuring everyone can enjoy our games; if you do too, then this is the team for you!
- Experience developing client applications or web services using C#
- Minimum of two years of professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience collaborating effectively in large multidisciplinary teams
- Experience designing and implementing client/server architecture
- Experience developing or interacting with customer relationship management software
- Experience authoring, executing, and analyzing the results of unit, integration, and regression tests
- Experience developing globally distributed systems
- Experience developing web applications using Java, Node.js, and Angular.JS
- Experience developing and integrating with relational and document database solutions
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Compute) and private cloud solutions (e.g. OpenStack, VMware)
- Experience with container development and orchestration solutions such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or Apache Mesos
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top