Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers world-wide. Being a lean and nimble part of Blizzard operations, Blizzard's purchasing team thrives in wearing multiple hats in servicing internal organizations through procurement of different volumes, product knowledge, vendor negotiations, an understanding of software licensing agreements, and Blizzard-like work ethic!
Our team is currently looking for a talented Purchasing Analyst.
- Related purchasing experience in organizations with multi-million-dollar budget spends
- Experience with IT Category Spend (General computer hardware & software)
- Demonstrated negotiation and customer service skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, organizational and time management abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of current computer hardware and software technologies
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent education / work experience
- Experience with enterprise level software
- Ability to review and interpret software license agreements (Terms of Service & End User License agreements)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- A passion for video games
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top