Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Softlines coordinator to support the Softlines team. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual with outstanding communication abilities and interest in licensing and brand management.
- Collaborate with Softlines Manager to build category strategy for Licensing/Direct business
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and franchise presentations for Licensees/agencies
- Act as day to day point of contact for select licensees
- Develop product planning decks related to product launches, retail opportunities and sales meetings
- Monitor quarterly royalty reports and partner payment compliance
- Manage Licensee/Direct business forecasting and on-order reports
- Request and manage process for miscellaneous contracts, including professional services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, content use licenses, etc.
- Coordinate weekly conference calls and record notes/action items
- Coordinate approvals and project management between licensee, Blizzard Entertainment, and appropriate stake holders, as necessary
- Perform research in identified growth areas including but not limited to industries and companies
- Communicate status updates with team on a weekly basis
- Communicate with internal departments and external parties at all levels
- Maintain multiple project and delivery deadlines
- Serve as backup for executive assistants, as needed
- Handle other duties and special projects, as assigned
- Passion for playing computer games
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for MMORPGs
- Interest in licensing/product-management
- Ability to work and thrive in a globally oriented environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment with various internal organizations (such as creative development, marketing, legal, royalty accounting, and international Blizzard teams)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Intelligence, confidence, discretion, humility, and intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in the game industry
- International business experience
To apply please submit a PDF of your resume.
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). We are a community of 4000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience. Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner. You are bright, engaging, eager to learn and ready to make an impact. We've been waiting for you!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top