Senior Visual & UI Designer
- Understand what our users are doing and why – Help UX designers, competitive analysis, and research support.
- Create and show solutions – Create visual strategies, wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, color palettes, icons, etc.
- Iterate based on “validated learning” – Help with usability, interviews, and more designs in collaboration with the research team.
- Deliver and follow through – Launch ideas (e.g. detailed designs, final assets, style guides, etc.) and assist in post-launch analysis with our analytics and research team.
- Serious passion for user-centered design
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer
- Knows the difference between a project goal and a requirement
- A minimum of 8 years as graphic designer, UX designer, UI designer, interaction designer, visual design, or similar experience
- Experience and examples creating websites, software applications, interactive spaces, games and / or mobile applications
- Examples of high-level visual strategy or style guides or UI libraries
- Examples of highly detailed designs
- Can prototype your ideas – whether high or low fidelity using the Adobe Suite, HTML, and / or Axure
- URL or PDF of your portfolio
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top