Senior Technical Test Analyst, Service Technologies
- Work with development and quality assurance teams to develop test plans and approach for products and present the QA perspective.
- Coach and mentor technical test analysts and provide code reviews.
- Lead a technical test team.
- Analyze design and source code to determine needed test hooks and API testing.
- Identify, design, and implement technical solutions that increase test efficacy, effectiveness, and coverage while reducing test costs.
- Design, use, and modify test harnesses and scripts to implement technical tests.
- Analyze test data and results to identify patterns and influence engineering quality.
- Determine metrics for testing, monitor results, and relay risk to stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for and implement continuous test improvement.
- Develop training materials for project team and lead workshops for technical test design, requirements gathering, and risk identification.
- Work with third party vendors as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in software testing
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional C# experience
- Expert in architecture of and writing test scripts in Python, Lua, or Selenium
- Proven ability to create data analysis tools and interpret large data sets
- Experience creating automation frameworks and / or test harnesses
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience with game engines, content and asset editors, and share technologies
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management software development planning tools
- Expert working in JIRA and test case management software
- Experience with enterprise software automation solutions
- Experience testing on multiple platforms, Windows, Mac, console, and mobile
- Familiar with Blizzard line of products and service
- Cover Letter (optional)
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top