Senior Strategic Partner Manager, Esports Distribution
Heroes prepare to storm the Nexus, decks are being shuffled in the tavern and somewhere it’s high noon. Fans are ready and the show must go on!
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a seasoned account and partner manager to drive account management of active global esports content distribution deals. The candidate should have a strong track record of strategic planning and program leadership in broadcast or streaming entertainment, with outstanding management, business and communication skills. You should have a strong sense of advocacy and comfortably operate as a champion for your partners across the enterprise. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, thinks big and loves developing new business opportunities.
Join us as we embark on exciting new projects and bring esports to fans around the world!
- Drive account management for active global esports content distribution deals
- Champion deals globally, ensuring complete internal awareness, buy-in, & support of obligations
- Responsible for overall project management of deals, tracking key milestones and ensuring all contractual obligations are met or exceeded
- Lead deal kick-off meetings and regular stakeholder syncs upon contract execution
- Lead trafficking and routing of assets for approvals (promotional & broadcast)
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with partners and management of broadcast platforms/networks for active deals, cultivating strong relationships
- Ensure joint announcement and promotion strategies are developed for each deal
- Ensure both the partner and Blizzard are aligned on outward communication, promotional strategies, and announcement efforts
- Manage delivery of content (both post-produced & live), ensuring timeliness and quality
- Drive regular internal reporting against progress, risks, and upcoming milestones
- Work with networks to aggregate performance and viewership data for programs
- 8+ years of strategic partner management experience in entertainment, preferably in broadcast or streaming media
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to closely manage cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven successes managing complex, multi-phase partnerships
- Strong understanding of media contracts and deal structures
- Broad knowledge of sports and gaming media landscape
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Strong understanding of Blizzard IPs and esports content portfolio
- International experience
- Experience in start-up or entrepreneurial environments
- Cover letter
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top