Senior Software Engineer (iOS/Android), Client Mobile
The Battle.net Client group is looking for a passionate software engineer with mobile development experience to join our Client Mobile team.
The Client Mobile team develops mobile applications for both iOS and Android, providing them with Blizzard quality experiences and engagement opportunities when outside of our epic games.
The Senior Software Engineer must be able to work both independently and with team members and product groups. Enthusiasm and drive for crafting epic experiences is a must. If the idea of reaching millions of players across the globe appeals to your inner geek, then our team may just be the place for you.
- Mastery of iOS or Android development with a minimum of 8 years’ professional experience
- Experience leading development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and/or Java languages
- Experience using UI frameworks and building custom UI
- Familiarity with networking and high level protocols such as TCP or HTTP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Cross-platform development experience for iOS and Android
- Web development experience
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries
- Experience with shipping and maintaining mobile applications that support a global user base
- Experience supporting a live product (ship planning, risk mitigation, etc..)
- Agile development experience
- Passion for video games
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top