Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack), Identity
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Battle.net team in Irvine, California. You can expect to maintain and implement new features for customer-facing authentication and account management web applications.
If this is you; you would enjoy collaborating with user experience designers, graphic designers, other team members to create epic and efficient applications used by millions of people worldwide. You are aware of web technology trends, familiar with browser compatibility nuances, writes robust, secure and maintainable code, and is eager to apply the latest tools and techniques to enable an engaging out-of-game experience.
- 5+ years of experience with object-oriented programming in languages like Java, C#, C++, Objective-C, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and DOM
- Experience using an MVC framework
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, REST and web security concepts
- Experience authoring websites for mobile devices
- Self-motivated, and able to independently identify and implement needed improvements
- A passion for web development and gaming
- Experience implementing high-performance works with HTML5 APIs
- Experience leading a small team and/or major projects
- Experience with Vue.js Framework
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring Framework
- Contributions to open-source projects or personal projects
- A degree in computer science or a related field
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top