Senior Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence
Blizzard Entertainment seeks an experienced Senior Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence to help us build the next generation of Blizzard-quality AI.
As part of a small game team, you will participate in applied R&D in the area of artificial intelligence for Blizzard's upcoming games. Join us on our journey to deliver new, epic experiences to Blizzard players in a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Mastery of modern C++ fundamentals
- Strong data structures and algorithm skills
- Firm understanding of linear algebra and statistical methods
- Experience building fully-featured AI systems in a shipped title
- Unrelenting focus on delivering excellent player experiences
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of initiative
- Passion for playing games.
- Experience with data-driven AI systems
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with core R, Python with mathematical frameworks
- Experienced with Git and GitHub
- Master’s degree or higher in CompSci, Math or other AI-related disciplines
- Published contribution to AI research.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- Games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top