Senior Software Engineer, AI/Gameplay
The StarCraft II (SCII) team is seeking an AI engineer experienced with machine learning. As part of a small team you will help support the API for artificial intelligence. We are a mix of new and veteran game developers with a deep passion for the StarCraft universe, phenomenal gameplay, and e-sports. As a team we focus on making sure we serve the passionate players and push to ensure StarCraft 2 is the greatest strategy game ever made. Blizzard Entertainment offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Advanced understanding of C++
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with research/development/application of Machine Learning
- Strong data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Passion for playing games
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools
- Unix experience
- Familiarity with Python, Git, protocol buffers
- Master’s degree or higher in AI-related discipline
- General gameplay experience on a shipping game
- Published contribution to AI research
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you want to work at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top