Senior Risk Analyst
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join its Risk Operations group. The group's duties include fraud mitigation and ensuring game integrity for all of Blizzard Entertainment’s online games.
- Design and manage new/existing systems to deliver actionable insights
- Identify trends and patterns, summarize key findings, and recommend improved processes and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to enhance tools, system functionality, and fraud detection methods while increasing automation and providing a better experience for our users.
- Start, manage and maintain Risk-related projects from start to end
- Cooperation with Management and Analytics teams on KPIs, Data Visualization and reporting
- A minimum of five (5) years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree in data analytics or related fields
- Strong experience in designing and implementing data systems
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of programming in python or other scripting languages
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge, and / or experience in internet, web-research, fraud investigation, risk management, advertising, and / or e-commerce
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Cognitive Sciences, Industrial and Operations Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with software engineering
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with Splunk
- Foreign language proficiency
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top