Senior Recruiter, Esports
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced senior recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting across a variety of disciplines and industries with a concentration in games or sports and entertainment. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates, managing the recruiting process end to end, and building strong relationships with the clients you support, as well as other key stakeholders.
In this role, you will support our emerging esports team by helping them understand the talent landscape, creating sourcing strategies, and providing your clients regular updates on the recruiting process. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and recruit top talent into one of the exciting emerging markets across entertainment – esports!
- Drive and manage the full life cycle recruiting process across multiple internal hiring teams.
- Work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify requirements, create job descriptions, and implement proactive recruiting strategies.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and industry research.
- Pre-screen candidates
- Facilitate the interview and selection process.
- Partner with the human resources team and other key stakeholders.
- Lead post-interview debriefs with clients and the interview team with a clear point of view on all candidates.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with professionals in the video game, film, mobile, and other related industries, both to fill current needs and to generate a pool of candidates for future needs.
- Utilize all recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS, CRM, and other tools.
- Determine the appropriate industry trade show events and job fairs for networking and recruiting as needed and represent Blizzard.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study
- A minimum of 7 years’ recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- Strong analytical skills, including candidate evaluation and assessment
- Results-oriented with a track record of successful hiring metrics
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Experience managing multiple hiring managers in a complex environment
- Passion for gaming and / or sports
- Experience in a start-up or other highly ambiguous environment
Required Application Materials
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top