Senior Project Manager, Video Platform
Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
We’re seeking a senior project manager to join the team as we undertake an exciting and ambitious suite of engineering projects to facilitate live broadcasts of global esports events and broadcast content.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Own project schedules and drive deliverables to completion
- Manage multiple projects with shifting and competing priorities
- Working handson with engineering and product teams to quickly and efficiently release products
- Distill product requirements into actionable items for engineering
- Interact with a diverse set of technical and nontechnical stakeholders to manage timelines and expectations
- 6+ years experience in software engineering project management
- Proven track record of success in delivering enterprise level software, preferably related to online video
- Indepth knowledge of Agile development processes, Scrum, and Kanban
- Background in video/media software projects
- Track record of success in a fast paced, delivery focused environment
- Detail oriented, organized thought process and able to act decisively under stressful conditions
- Proactive and self-motived, able to multitask and prioritize requirements
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS or MS degree in technology related discipline
- Prior experience as a developer or engineer
- PMP certification
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top