Senior Program Manager
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sr. Program Manager to help us build the ultimate platform for online entertainment.
We are seeking a passionate and skilled individual to inspire gamers through the creation of the world’s best online game platform enabling them to engage in Blizzard’s legendary worlds.
The Battle.net group handles a large number of projects that are not tied to individual games but are shared among all of Blizzard’s games past and future. This position will help define and execute the vision for various online services, engage with engineering teams, and collaborate with game team partners. You will interact with senior technical leaders and engineers for all games at Blizzard as well as senior managers within Battle.net. If this if you, you are a seasoned product or program manager. Prior experience managing large, complex, multi-year projects, the right balance of technical and soft skills, experience with large scale complex online services, a passion for building great services end-to-end, the organizational skills to drive quality across organizations, and the ability to partner with different types of people.
- Deliver key platform features or enhancements to existing systems, owning the lifecycle from while working closely with partners across all of Blizzard.
- Act as product owner for components of the platform to ensure that features address business needs and develop on time.
- Balance competing requirements and dependencies with teams.
- Inspire change management process to capture change requests, communicate impact, request partner decisions, and execute changes if applicable.
- Author critical program management specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables.
- Own and drive internal and external partner relationships with key partners.
- Become a deep, functional expert in building a world class gaming service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience working in server / service development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Solid understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies, and performance management
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to succeed in a chaotic, undefined environment
- Real passion for Blizzard games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for growth. Our people are everything. Our values are real, and our mission has never changed. Blizzard dedicated itself to creating the most entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top