Senior Product Manager, Mobile - Unannounced Project
- Irvine, CA
Job Title: Senior Product Manager, Mobile - Unannounced Project
Requisition ID: R002056
Blizzard Entertainment is a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our player experience.
We are on a quest to find a legendary senior product manager, mobile who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is someone who has a deep understanding of mobile game development and live operations of games after launch. They will lead Blizzard's quest to create the best mobile game experience in the world. Most importantly, they have a huge well of empathy for players because they are players themselves.
The senior product manager manages portions of the product lifecycle and assists with feature backlog prioritization. They strategically drive critical feature development from a commercial perspective in collaboration with the game team.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Leverages analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase use conversion, retention and monetization
- Assists with the feature backlog prioritization and liaise with the dev team to update priorities
- Uses data to provide economy health/balance analysis and drive insights for revenue optimization
- Fosters strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets
- Drives user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments
- Leads the analysis of critical feature performance
- Presents the game team with findings and evangelizes the importance of business insights that will add real value
REQUIRED TALENT PROFILE
- 5+ years of experience in product management on live free-to-play games; experience on a top grossing mid-core game a plus
- Demonstrated passion and understanding for games
- Ability to build wireframes, product specifications and draft white papers
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills; SQL abilities is a strong plus
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance); MBA a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Back to top