Senior Product Manager, Engineering Systems Data
- Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why. Analyze performance in the marketplace for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Develop vision and roadmaps - Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve and defining measurements to achieve this goal. Develop and guide the roadmap to set priorities in order to capture maximum business benefit while maintaining focus on creating the best experience for our gamers.
- Streamline processes – Identify and document best practices that our teams rely on to release with the highest quality and on schedule. Ensure the best agile practices are being applied to the software development cycle. Champion continuous improvements to maximize process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own schedules – Develop schedules and own all commitments and operational plans. Anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Provide visibility - Communicate project status and roadmap to varied audiences.
- Strong understanding of product and project management principles, and methodologies
- Unyielding passion for technology, gaming, and progress
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a senior program manager, product manager, or similar function while working on widely used customer-facing products or applications
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle
- Experience implementing, championing, and working with Agile development methodologies
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration
- Demonstrate ability for exceptional communications
- Proven track record of working independently
- Desire to be an expert that others can learn from
- Willingness and experience mentoring other engineers or program managers
- Scrum alliance certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
- Application programming experience
- Management or mentorship experience
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top