Senior Product Designer
Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
Major League Gaming (MLG) is looking for a product designer to help create and expand a world-class gaming media platform. In this role, you will play a critical role in the future of esports: design key elements and details of MLG-powered experiences across a suite of products. You will report to a product design leader and actively work with product leadership to cultivate a creative culture that permeates every deliverable across the organization.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Design prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Understand success KPIs and make data a part of the process that informs your work
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and colleagues in your product team
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering and business partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and share constructive feedback
- Work closely with leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product deliverables
- Work closely with colleagues across Activision Blizzard to deliver against integrations and collaborate on eSports initiatives
- 5+ year of experience as a contributor on a design team, with a demonstrable portfolio of work and results at leading sports, entertainment and/or digital media brands
- Experience with prototyping, agile development and collaborative product iteration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excitement for a high-growth, fast moving environment
- Deep thinkers and clear communicators
- A tendency toward inspirational ideas that stretch imaginations
- Active gamer and gaming enthusiast
- Portfolio of relevant, high-quality design
- Online portfolio or PDF preferred
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top