Senior Producer - Diablo
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
Stuff We Will Trust You With
You’ll be seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering games on time with the highest quality. You have prior experience in game development and a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. Self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical.
- Lead cross discipline content development teams
- Build and track long-range schedules for game features and assets
- Partner with other producers to ensure that goals are clearly defined, blockers are cleared, and the general day to day operation of the team runs smoothly.
- Communicate frequently with the production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Collaborate with other departments at Blizzard Entertainment and establish a good working relationship
- Represent the team in community, customer service, and QA discussions
- Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure project forward momentum
Stuff You Can Rightfully Brag About
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are game developers first and who can help us become even better than we are today, so these are probably some of your previous achievements:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a production role
- At least one AAA title shipped in a producer or senior producer role
- Experience managing creative teams and delivering products on time
- Able to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Can drive projects to completion in a timely manner, despite no direct authority and multiple departmental dependencies
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, art, design, audio, and QA personnel
- Comfortable interacting and updating concisely with leads and directors
- Able to facilitate for and communicate with other Blizzard Entertainment departments
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
And yeah, you will need these things to apply
- Cover letter
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Back to top