Senior Producer, Classic Games
Is your idea of click bait a pillar of amber light reaching towards the heavens? Do you remember the paradigm shift that accompanied Diablo II’s 1.10 patch? Do you have a spreadsheet comparing the Necromancer between Diablo II and III? Do you think leaders should have some dirt under their fingernails?
Classic Games is seeking a senior producer to help drive our Diablo titles. If you’re organized, use your powers for good, and have a demonstrated aptitude for getting shit done: we’d love to hear from you.
- Champion the players, team, and product
- Monitor the health of live environments and communicate status
- Keep the ship off the rocks
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Expose risk; collaborate to find solutions
- Work with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation
- Represent the team in community, customer service, and infrastructure discussions
- Passion for video games, especially Diablo
- Create, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Communicate effectively with programming, art, and design
- Unrelenting self-motivation, optimism, and initiative
- A healthy ambition to push for greater heights
- The courage to tank inevitable mistakes
- Dedication and availability to support live game operations and address issues wherever and whenever they occur
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a production role
- Knowledge of or direct experience with live operations logistics for online games
- International experience
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Don’t summarize your Resume, we promise we’ll read it too
- Why you are interested in working on Classic Games?
- What games you are currently playing?
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top