Senior HR Manager
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Operations teams support, evangelize, and improve our games. As part of Blizzard operations, human resources (HR) supports our employees and business units on a global scale. We provide guidance on the usual variety of HR topics, but also our group extends to include internal communications, talent & organizational development, internal mobility, global rewards, wellness, talent acquisition, philanthropy, and of course some of the most talented and creative HR business partners around, all dedicated to fostering the best work experience possible for our fellow employees.
Our team is currently looking for an innovative Senior HR Manager to serve as a strategic business partner to our team based in The Hague.
- Serve as a talent partner to the team by helping to create a supportive and innovative HR programs to suit the team’s initiatives.
- Understand the business and the team capabilities in a deep way to enable more customized and actionable recommendations and decisions
- Lead organizational design and change by analyzing the team’s needs, brainstorming creative solutions, driving collaboration, and developing detailed plans that ensure a smooth implementation.
- Participate in leadership meetings with the team to help drive and accomplish team goals through better people decisions and programs
- Provide coaching to management and employees to resolve conflicts, enhance team effectiveness, and ensure support of organizational changes and business plans
- Participate in strategy sessions with the HR team on policy, and HR practices
- Monitor the organization’s culture to ensure alignment with our core values
- A minimum of 10 years’ direct work experience with 2+ years of management experience
- Experience leading large scale organization changes from inception to post-support
- Strong skill and experience in coaching and developing executive level leaders
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in a defined area of expertise
- Proven record leading, and delivering high-quality HR services across all disciplines to all levels of employees (senior management, first level managers, and line level employees)
- High degree of business acumen; results oriented with an ability to work independently
- Substantial experience in a process or functional leadership role
- Superior interpersonal, and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Detailed-oriented nature with the ability to develop complex and thorough project plans
- Strong team player who builds collaborative relationships with HR specialist teams (talent acquisition, learning and organizational development, compensation, HR systems, etc.)
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top