Senior Graphic Designer
- Take ownership of projects and maintain creative involvement from beginning to end.
- Understand the goals of a given project – knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, taking feedback and following through as needed to complete a project.
- Collaborate with marketing teams, development teams and creative director to launch and support major game titles.
- Handle multiple tasks at once from different sources of accountability and meet both milestone and final deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography. Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Strong conceptual design skills and the ability to execute designs efficiently and at the highest level of quality
- Able to skillfully gather, analyze, and distill internal clients’ project goals and to deliver solutions that not only excellently meet all needs, but exceed expectations
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design tools
- Active usage and awareness of current Web 2.0 trends
- Knowledge of social media platforms, associated media requirements, and best practices
- Knowledge of image formats and printed media
- Understanding of the print production process and able to devise new and unusual print solutions for design and advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to maintain excellence with a high-volume workload, and to remain productive and positive in fast-paced high-pressure situations – impeccable organizational and time-management skills are a must
- Strong understanding (and opinions) of effective design and advertising solutions
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Understanding of the art styles of Blizzard IPs
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Knowledge of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere (or equivalent package)
- Knowledge of 3D rendering applications
- A passion for story and art
- Cover Letter should include:
- Your career goals
- Why you want to work at Blizzard
- Portfolio of creative work
Meet Some of Blizzard Entertainment's Employees
Lead Environment Artist
As a lead environment artist, Ely guides his team of artists as they flesh out and paint the organic elements that compose the landscapes throughout World of Warcraft.
Back to top